Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Phew!! Not used to this full time working anymore.

This week has been a very hectic one for me. I have been working everyday and probably will do so for another week or so. Normally I do 1 day in Osborne Park at a Shower Screen Wholesaler and then the next day in West Perth at a HR Consulting company. I really enjoy the two days, the work is bookkeeping which is the same wherever you work, but the programs and what is required is quite different. I am in at West Perth the extra days while getting an understanding of the Executive Assistant/Receptionist function in order to be available as back and all to train a new employee. Am also testing the written manuals and updating these where required. Am learning the ins and outs of two more computer programs that relate to Time Billing and Record Management. I just love learning new things and this is very good brain food.

Only thing is that I am rather tired earlier in the evening so am not staying up past midnight as I have been accustomed to doing, and also do not have time for digital scrapbooking until the weekend. Whilst I am enjoying the challenge I realise that I would not want to go back to full time work on a permanent basis, two or three days a week suits me fine.

No comments: