Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Following the family trend.

First my daughter starts a blog and now my gorgeous granddaughter has her blog going. Since I'm currently convalescing after a shoulder operation and about the only thing I can do is to sit watching tv with my netbook on my lap, Lee-Anne, aforementioned daughter, suggested I started my own blog. So here I am, typing with one hand, (thankfully it wasn't my right shoulder) trying to put pen to paper (metaphorically speaking).

The most difficult part was to find a blog name. Something catchy? Easy to remember? Descriptive? Reflective? Tried this and that, nothing fit! So in the end I decided to use one of the business names I took out last year when I retired from full time work. Dannisa is made up using my two darling grandaughters names, Dannielle & Isabella. Dannisa Designs is the business I use to develop my Photography and Photoshop skills. Eventually I want to produce digital scrapbooking kits and also digital scrap pages which will be posted on this site. Meanwhile I'll just ramble on here and see what develops.

No comments: